[kde-linux] What's "skim"?

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Fri Jul 6 09:48:20 UTC 2007

Thanks all for your answer, now I'm wiser!
John, I particularely liked what you wrote :)

It may be a good reminder for all of us when we forget that others are not as
far on the guru way (I think of those giving links to hardly understandable
web pages instead of just telling noobs what they should do - maybe I was
guilty of this too sometine).

Thierry