[kde-linux] Storage media icon

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Fri Jan 26 23:57:04 UTC 2007

Hi, When I insert an USB flash-disk, I get an icon on the bottom panel.
I then copy a very big file (300Mb) to it and when the operation is
finished I click on the media icon, "remove safely". Once it disapears,
writing *is not finished* as can be shown using the mount command.

Where can I configure this resource (or how can I create my own) so that
I can test if unmount has finished?

Thanks in advance,
Alain

PS: I am using Mandriva 2007 with KDE 3.5.4, names bay be a little
different because I am re-translating them to english