[kde-linux] Kopete

Paulo J. Matos pocm at soton.ac.uk
Wed Jan 10 12:01:21 UTC 2007

On 1/9/07, Jim Philips <briarpatchkid at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> You should be able to build Kopete separately and install it over the version
> that came with Kdenetwork. I don't know much about building on Fedora,
> though.

I'm using kopete 0.12.3 in Gentoo but I can't see anything regarding
sound in kopete. Video works reasonably well, (much better than prev
versions) although it still crashes the whole kopete from time to
time. Also, Kopete allowing duplicate instances of the same camera
makes no sense.

If this version supports sound I would like to know how. Checking the
manual I can't find anything.

Regards,

Paulo Matos