[kde-linux] Wrong K Menu submenu for new entry in Menu Editor

Matt Seitz seitz at neopathnetworks.com
Mon Jan 8 19:42:35 UTC 2007

In the "K Menu", I had an existing submenu "Internet/Remote Control".  For some
reason, "Menu Editor" created a new submenu, "Internet/Remote Control-3".  Now,
whenever I use "Menu Editor" to create a new item in "Internet/Remote Control",
"Menu Editor" first shows the new item in "Internet/Remote Control".  But if I
then exit "Menu Editor", the item appears in "K Menu" in "Internet/Remote
Control-3".  If I then reload "Menu Editor", the new item I created now appears
in "Internet/Remote Control-3".

I am running KDE 3.3.1 on CentOS 4.4.  Any suggestions?