[kde-linux] Can anybody explain this to me? Amarok and random photos

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 08:43:39 UTC 2007

On 25.2.2007 05:02:10 John Meyer wrote:
> Every once in a while, Amarok will seem to grab a photo, completely
> randomly from another folder, and put it on as the cover of an album.
> What is that?  I can't seem to figure out which photos it will grab.
> Has anybody had this experience?

Hi,
Have you set your music collection directory to something containing only
music, or let's say your home directory? Amarok detects covers in it finds an
image in the folder it is scanning for music and this might have something to
do with this. I have my collection to a directory subtree, containing only
the music and nothing else, and Amarok never tries to load images from
elsewhere on my computer.

Other than this, this sounds like a bug.

--
Blade hails you...

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love