[kde-linux] Kspread: Command line usage

Hellmut Weber mail at hellmutweber.de
Thu Feb 8 11:19:21 UTC 2007

Hi Werner,
thanks for your quick answer ;-)

Googling gave me already a lot of information, but I didn't find yet a
detailed recipe how to communicate with kspread.
So I will have to study DCOP a bit because I never used it before.

Greetings

Hellmut

PS to admin: Sorry to have bothred you, I didn't realise I was posting
from the wrong account.

Dr. Hellmut Weber
Degenfeldstraße 2, D - 80803 München-Schwabing
tel (+49 89) 3081172, mobil (+49 172) 8450321
mail at hellmutweber.de

Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
--
As an alternative to MS Word or Powerpoint.
LyX, OpenOffice, also useable with Windows ;-)