[kde-linux] Kplayer 0.6.0 (SOLVED, BUT...)

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun Feb 4 20:15:53 UTC 2007

>Compiled with runtime CPU detection - WARNING - this is not optimal!
>To get best performance, recompile MPlayer with
>--disable-runtime-cpudetection.
>Unknown option on the command line: msglevel

>The first item probably effects nothing. I recompiled with this in
>the ./configure. Has no effect.

>The second item--the program no longer plays.

One can open an exec with vi and if one does not insert anything, one can edit
it. So I simply blanked out the msglevel command the mplayer and now it
plays. This should be changed in the sources, of course :-)

However, whenever kplayer comes up, the PCM fader in kmix gets zeroed. Not
very nice!

Any ideas?