[kde-linux] Window Borders Have Dissapeared

Steve O'Neill soneill at netaxs.com
Sun Dec 30 20:16:27 UTC 2007

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007, david wrote:

	...(stuff about losing window borders deleted)

> Well, just wanted to mention that I did an update on my Etch Lenny/Sid
> laptop here, and evince (the program above that apparently caused Steve
> a problem) was updated. I've encountered no problems since the update ...

It's interesting that you mention that.  The problem I had was with the latest
version of PCLinuxOS.  I also installed the Etch distro of Debian shortly
afterward and found that the version of evince that comes with it works
perfectly.  Seems the Debian folks synchronize their libraries and programs a
bit more reliably than the PCLinuxOS folks.  Or, it may be that Mandriva is
screwing up the match, since that's where the original packages for PcLOS come
from.

Steve O'Neill