[kde-linux] external Konqueror command

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 30 17:17:08 UTC 2007

On Sunday 30 Dec 2007, Stuart Norman wrote:
> I can't find the command to open an external URL as a tab in a running
> Konqueror. I need to put this in the menu or config so that opening is
> consistent. Now, I get individual instances of Konq.

Try Settings > Configure Konqueror > Web Behavior > Open links in a new tab
instead of a new window

While you're there, you might consider the next setting - whether to hide the
tab is only one is open.  I prefer not to, as it's then easier to right-click
the tab to add another.  Your choice, of course.