[kde-linux] deleted .kde

James Loughner jwrl at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 28 19:12:24 UTC 2007

I use Kdar it makes backup sets to the size you want. Then you can burn
them with K2b or whatever. What surprises me is no one has combined the
functionality so you can backup direct to CD/DVD. Yes you can make a
script but a lot of people can't do it and it is tricky because you must
prompt the user to  change disks and  for the next backup file then
start the burn again for the new disk and it may not be obvious how many
disks are needed when you start.

Jim