[kde-linux] deleted .kde

Aashish Chaudhary aashish24 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 22:37:47 UTC 2007

Kevin,

yes there is an error report.. ( below ) .. though with little experience
with kde .. I could not find the definitive answer ..

xset:  bad font path element (#281), possible causes are:
    Directory does not exist or has wrong permissions
    Directory missing fonts.dir
    Incorrect font server address or syntax
startkde: Starting up...
kdeinit: Fatal IO error: client killed
kdeinit: sending SIGHUP to children.
klauncher: Exiting on signal 1
kdeinit: sending SIGTERM to children.
kdeinit: Exit.
DCOP aborting while waiting for answer from 'kded'
Warning: connect() failed: : No such file or directory
ksmserver: cannot connect to X server :0

~Aashish