[kde-linux] deleted .kde

Aashish Chaudhary aashish24 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 18:13:09 UTC 2007

Kevin,

unfortunately our server does not back up our home dir.

Now when I login with kde session all I get is blank screen ( in this case a
blue screen ) and nothing happens.

I also tried copying .kde folder from my other account and that did the same
( I changes the username to my username in some of the files.. ) ..

~Regards,
Aashish