[kde-linux] Window placement

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at cox.net
Mon Dec 17 09:49:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

Whenever I open a KMail compose window, it is placed in the
extreme lower left corner, instead in somewhere near the center
of the screen.  There must be some way to reconfigure this, no?

I've looked and looked, but found nothing.

TIA,
Ron
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA  USA

"For me and windows it became a matter of easy to start with, and
becoming increasingly difficult to be productive as time went on,
and if something went wrong very difficult to fix, compared to
linux's large over head setting up and learning the system with
ease of use and the increase in productivity becoming larger the
longer I use the system."
Rohan Nicholls , The Netherlands