[kde-linux] kde4 help

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Dec 16 23:30:24 UTC 2007

On Monday 17 December 2007, Jim Philips wrote:

> It's labeled "add widget" in English. And although you can drag the
> icons from that dialog, they just vanish if you drop them onto the panel.

Try to drop on a different position.
There seems to be bug in the RC2 where it doesn't give feedback about where
the panel is already covered by some other applet. When I tried adding to the
panel, I often hit the window list instead of a really empty area.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring