[kde-linux] kde4 help

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:45:31 UTC 2007

On Sunday 16 Dec 2007, giuseppe gran wrote:
> I've the same questions of Paul, i prefered the previous blue bar (of
> KDE Beta and RC1), from the control center there isn't the possibility
> to configure every (or, at least, the greater part) aspect of the
> desktop... i hope that for RC 3 (and next ones) the desktop will
> become more user-friendly adn easy-yo-configure every (mainly
> graphical but others are important too) aspect of it.

By all means ask questions, but please bear in mind that RCs are for testing -
looking for bugs etc..  They are by no means finished work, and cannot be
expected to be as such.  What's really needed is not reminders of things yet
to be completed, but feedback of what breaks, and under what
circumstances. :-)