[kde-linux] KDE3 and KDE4 in parallel?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:10:22 UTC 2007

Akademy enthused me, and I love reading about KDE4, but I'd like to try
running it in parallel, so that I can help bug-hunting.  I heard Will
Stephenson's interview on Novell's podcast, and I'm sure he said that it was
possible.  I'm running Mandriva Spring, and it looks as though some KDE4
parts are already on some of the source mirrors, but I'm unsure how to go
about using them.

Is there any documentation anywhere about running in parallel?