[kde-linux] Importing bookmarks

Goksin Akdeniz goksin at enixma.org
Sat Aug 18 11:45:05 UTC 2007

On Saturday 18 August 2007 14:12:46 Anne Wilson wrote:
> I'd like to import my bookmarks from Firefox, ideally as a folder in
> Konqueror's bookmarks.  Is that possible?  In the past I've simply
> converted the file to xml and used it as it stands, but I lose the current
> bookmarks that way.

If you are running KDE 3.5.7. Run Konqueror and from the bookmarks menu click
on manage bookmarks. The bookmarks manager dialog box will be displayed. File
menu has "import..." submenu. Click to it select mozilla bookmarks. Your
firefox bookmarks are:

/home/user_name/.mozilla/firefox/some_letters_numbers_here.default/

Your firefox bookmarks ar imported when you click ok.
--
Goksin Akdeniz

http://www.enixma.org
http://www.kde.org.tr