[kde-linux] KMAIL and IMAP - reply to address

Kevin Kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Thu Aug 16 20:25:53 UTC 2007

Hi List(s);

I've googled for a solution with no luck.

I've just started work at a new client site. They are using M$ exchange.

I setup an IMAP incoming account in Kmail and it works great, I can pull my
new kkempter at new-exchange.com email from their exchange server.

However, when I send/fwd/reply an email from the new IMAP inbox it's always
from my default Identity (kevin at kevinkempterllc.com). My existing ISP account
will send the emails fine but I want them to be from the exchange email
account.  Can I somehow set up yet another Identity that uses my current ISP
settings but sets the from/return email address to the new exchange email
addr?

As always thanks in advance.. (also, sorry for the cross-post. I wasn't real
sure which list applied the best).