[kde-linux] pasting cells

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Apr 5 18:07:51 UTC 2007

On Thursday 05 April 2007 19:56 +0100, xavier mas wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I would like to know if is possible to paste cells from other spreadsheets
> or other sheets in the same spreadsheet in Kspread. I guess it can be done
> easily, but I can't find out how.

Between KSpread (also across different instances/windows) it works like any
other copy&paste action, i.e. select cells, choose copy from
menu/toolbar/contextmenu (or CTRL+C), then paste into the other
(menu/toolbar/contextmenu or CTRL+V)

If it works across different spreadsheet programs depends if they both support
ODS in clipboard operations

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring