[kde-linux] KSmoothDock at startup

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:57:34 UTC 2006

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 01:40:47AM +0100, Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to start ksmoothdock as soon as KDE starts. I know I can
> create a file at .kde/Autostart but isn't there a way through the
> control center GUI?
>
> Cheers,

Hi,
If you have set up KDE to restore your last session, simply leave it running
when you log out, and it will start again when you log back in. If you have set
up KDE to restore the saved session, simply overwrite the session - start the
applications you'd like and select K Menu -> Save Session.

You can modify the session settings via Control Center -> (don't rememer which
subsection - you can do a search in the box on top) -> Session Manager.

--
Blade hails you...

The sun is sleeping quietly
Once upon a century