[kde-linux] problem when running autoconf

amit pansuria pansuriya.amit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 15:09:12 UTC 2006

helo rex thx for giving me reply .
actually i m new in this kde and linux stuff.
i know my kde version is too  old but i cant change my kde and linux version
because my whole project is already build on this version. i m just
maintening this project.
now tell me how use new version of autoconf and automake tool
step by step. from where i have to download it n how to install new version.
Thanks n Regards,
Amit