[kde-linux] problem when creating project file

amit pansuria pansuriya.amit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 06:46:52 UTC 2006

helo Sir,
i m using kde-2.1.5 on redhat 9
when i create QTDSI project file
when i run autoconf i got the following err

#autoconf
configure.in:63: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:63: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1

then i run

#autoreconf  --force

but i got the same error as shown above

plz tell me what to do to avoid this error

Thanks and Regards,

Amit