[kde-linux] kmail - receiving mail with sbcglobal yahoo

Dan dmisc at charter.net
Wed Sep 20 01:42:33 UTC 2006

Greetings,

     I setup a new installation for a friend today using DSL sbcglobal.yahoo.com
I have no trouble sending email through the SMTP server at sbcglobal.yahoo.com
however I can not receive email.  It keeps saying the username/password is
invalid which seems strange because I send email.  Is there anybody that has
configured DSL pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com and got it to work?  BTW: There are
two email accounts which give different errors, the main account says "Server
is busy try again later", the other account says username/password is invalid.

Regards,
Dan