[kde-linux] kdecore and kio problems

Martin Ivanov tramni at abv.bg
Tue Sep 12 21:49:46 UTC 2006

Hello!
I am running Slackware Linux 10.2 with kernel 2.4.31.
My KDE is kdebase-3.4.2-i486-2.
My KDE is working ok, but when I close the session I get the following message:
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde/lib/kde3/kcm_kdnssd.so: undefined symbol: init_kdnssd

Besides, only when being logged in as root, I get the following message when I close the  X session:

kio (KDirWatch): WARNING: KDirWatch::removeDir can't handle 'Office /kword.desktop'

I would be thankful if you offer me some solution.

Regards,
Martin