[kde-linux] Problem with Kmix since KDE update.

Steve Goodey stevegoodey at spamcop.net
Tue Sep 12 19:16:07 UTC 2006

Hello,

I wonder if someone might be able to help me with a problem I am having with
Kmix since an update done a few days ago. I am running Suse 10.1 with KDE
3.5.4 release 62.1 This update happened a few days ago, with a further update
today. Since this update when the PC boots up and I login to KDE Kmix appears
in a window at the top left of the screen, before it was always minimised to
the system tray. Even if I minimise it, shut down and restart, Kmix reappears
in a window when logging in again. I thought there might be an entry for Kmix
in Autostart but there isn't.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Regards, Steve Goodey