[kde-linux] Font display

pyrenaien at gmx.de pyrenaien at gmx.de
Sun Sep 3 14:33:39 UTC 2006

In fact, there is no error message when I run OpenOffice in the shell and
the libfontconfig.so is in its folder. I just tried Knoppix 5.0.1 (Live CD)
with KDE 3.5.2 and got the same bad font display. I mean, there had already
been the same bad font display with Windows 98 SE. Perhaps it is just SuSE
Linux 9.3 that uses a better font display technique (= font rasterizer?).
Who knows? I for myself don't know anymore because in several linux boards
I have mostly got no answer at all.