[kde-linux] mdb plugins for Konqueror or Opera?

Firebeam * * * * M.Baldinelli at agora.it
Tue Oct 24 20:19:41 UTC 2006

(reading this on debian-user)

David Baron wrote:
> Got this error on a site in both browzers:
>
> Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
> Unrecognized database format 'e:
> \domains\m\mibereshit.org\user\htdocs\mib2\db\newdb.mdb'.
> /newsite/flash.asp, line 6
>
> Anyway of reading this without going to M$oft IE?

No, I think it's an error of the (IIS+ASP) web server you're connecting
to. Database messed up or version incompatibility between the .mdb file
and the JET driver. Nothing you can do about it, I fear, the problem is
on their side.

--
                    FORZA VECCHIO CUORE BIANCOROSSO!
                 1905 -> 2005 (+1)... la storia continua