[kde-linux] keyboard freeze under 3.5.5

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 30 19:08:11 UTC 2006

Frank Reifenstahl wrote:

> just that happened to me. I identified vmware as culprit catching and holding
> keyboard input. Don't know if you're running vmware, but sounds at least like
> a similiar problem and maybe you run another non-KDE app misbehaving like
> that.

I seem to recall encountering something like that (keyboard input not
working) about a year ago, except that it happened the moment the K
login screen came up. Before that appeared, the keyboard would work fine
  at GRUB and if I moused to the console login option. No VMWare
involved. Sorry, I don't remember what fixed it.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community