[kde-linux] Fwd: Lost shutdown and restart button from user kde session

Alan Rubin alanrubin1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:16:26 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Rubin <alanrubin1 at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 17, 2006 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [kde-linux] Lost shutdown and restart button from user kde
session
To: Anne Wilson <cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk>

Been there done that, it makes no difference.
Shutdown is set in the login manager screen, was set as root and as I said
is working from the kdm screen. I can shut down from the kdm menu.

What has dissappeared are the shutdown and restart buttons from the log off
dialog box that comes up when you select log off These buttons should be
controlled by
In Control Centre/Session Manager/General offer shutdown options
but that has no effect.
Switch user has also gone.