[kde-linux] Bitmap Font for Konsole

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Fri Nov 10 16:05:34 UTC 2006

I just moved to Mandriva 2007 which has KDE 3.5.4.

The charecter Font in Konsole is very difficult to read, as only
true-type fonts can be configured. The older version 3.4.2 had a bitmap
font just called "Linux" that was much much better...

How do I set a bitmap font, and preferably, how do I get that same font
from the old version (I still have some machines with the older KDE) ???

One strange thing: Thunderbird uses the same Monospace font and is looks
very different (different shape!), but it loos good!

Thanks,
Alain