[kde-linux] Query to developers on a KDE 3.53 KMail improvement

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Fri May 26 08:30:22 UTC 2006

Thursday 25 May 2006 22:14 samaye, Thomas McGuire alekhiit:
> I'm not a developer and I don't know about the above improvement, but you
> can set the focus stealing prevention level somewhere in the control
> center. Setting it to "high" or higher fixes your problem.

That's under Control Center > Desktop > Window Behaviour, but it is set to
"Click to Focus" for me. Ideally this should mean that Konqueror never steals
the focus from the KMail which called it. But Konqueror is pushed to the
foreground, which is really irritating for me. I like to open links from
mails in the background and later go and read them in the browser.

--

Tux #395953 resides at http://samvit.org
playing with KDE 3.52 on SUSE Linux 10.1