[kde-linux] tidy in quanta+?

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Wed May 10 05:53:04 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2006 06:58 schrieb Donatas G.:
> Is there a way to use tidy tool with quanta?
>
> I see it in tools menu, but all I can do with it is to get the list of
> errors, it does not modify the document.
>
> I also read about a kommander dialog to set tidy properties and run it from
> quanta, but I am unable to find it.
>
> Using kubuntu, KDE 3.5.2...

the kommander dialog comes with a standard kdewebdev/quanta installation and
can be found in $KDEDIR/share/apps/quanta/scripts - $KDEDIR is IMO /usr for
kubuntu (not sure, though).
btw., there is a separate list: quanta at mail.kde.org for quanta issues, where
you can probably get more info, as the quanta developers frequently read that
list.

werner