[kde-linux] KWorldClock as background screen

mike newman m.newman at qmul.ac.uk
Tue May 2 22:22:51 UTC 2006

Hello,

Can someone please remind me what the correct command syntax is to run
KWorldClock in the background?

I know you access this via the "advanced" options in the background menu,
and that the command is there by default.  But after inadvertently
resetting the theme, the KWorldClock option seems to have dissappeared
(the KWebDesktop option is still there).

Now I can't remember the precise command line and it doesn't seem to be
documented.  My attempts at reverse engineering have so far failed.

thanks!
mike