[kde-linux] How to get rid of Kate's file browser?

Luciano ES luc-kde at braziliantranslation.net
Tue May 2 11:04:12 UTC 2006

I've had this problem with Kate since I upgraded to KDE 3.5.0: if I open Kate
directly as a command, Kate remembers the last session and does not display
that Snippets-Filesystem Browser-Documents area to the left of the documents.
But whenever I select Kate to open a file, Kate always opens with that
annoying area enabled. I've looked everywhere in he configuration and can't
find any kind off switch. Is it possible to make that area go away forever?

Thank you.

--
Luciano ES
Santos, SP - Brasil