[kde-linux] Configuring Kontact / KAddressBook defaults

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Tue May 2 09:17:19 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 02 mei 2006 09:45, schreef John Murphy:
> Hi,
>
> Running SUSE 10 and KDE 3.5.2 and still a newbie
>
> How can the default fields in Kontact / KAddressBook be set.
> For example, the address always defaults to HOME where I would prefer WORK.

When you click Edit Addresses in a contact's dialog, there's a check "This is
the preferred address". So when you've selected the right address with the
combobox at the top of the dialog, check that option and press OK.

> Most (All) text fields seem to be centre justified - I would prefer left
> justified (long names cannot be seen easily)

Hmm, it's not really clear to me what you mean with "text fields". Everywhere
I look it's just left aligned.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers