[kde-linux] Daylight saving

Dale dalek at exceedtech.net
Fri Mar 24 22:58:43 UTC 2006

Anne Wilson wrote:

>>I thought that during the install I was asked if I wanted to set up daylight
>>saving, and I declined because I thought I had to give dates, and I couldn't
>>remember them.  Let's hope I've been dreaming ;-)
>>
>>Anne

Mine worked last time and I don't remember setting up anything to make
it do it, which begs this question, what if you are in a state that
doesn't do the time change?  Some states over here don't do it from what
I hear.

Dale

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.

I have four rigs:

1:  Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two 80GB hard drives.  Named Smoker
2:  Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.  Named Swifty
3:  Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 224MBs of ram and a 2.5GB drive.  Named Pokey
4:  Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB SCSI drive.  Named Putput

All run Gentoo Linux, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as servers.