[kde-linux] Synaptic

Dick Barmann reb68 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 20 02:44:45 UTC 2006

On Sunday March 19, 2006 8:41 pm,Dick put down his coffee cup and wrote:
> Dick Barmann wrote:

> It seems that your sources.list file somehow got messed up.
>
> I would replace this section of your sources.list file:
>
> deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ breezy main restricted universe
> multiverse
> deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ breezy-security main restricted
> universe multiverse
> deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ breezy-updates main restricted
> universe multiverse
>
> with what is listed here:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyUpgrade#head-5d72590d728c2c6f4907e0e1b7240a3a
>f1a32e47
>

> Then run sudo apt-get update and try installing kmymoney2.
kmymoney2-0.8:

Package kmymoney2-0.8 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and never
uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents of
sources.list

--
Take the World's Smallest Political Quiz at
http://eastmetrolp.com/

Dick Barmann--Webmaster
http://www.barmannsbar.com
http://georgiatrailriders.com