[kde-linux] Kmal 3.5.1 questions

Grant Lewis ukchucktown at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 03:25:30 UTC 2006

I've observed a small issue with the Select Recipient list accessible from the
message composition window. When I send an e-mail to a new recipient, the
e-mail address is added to the list. That's fine, but when I add the
recipient as a contact in my address book, Kmail doesn't link the record in
the Select Recipient list with the newly added record in the address book,
despite the fact they share the same e-mail address. I'd like the name in the
address book to display in the Select Recipient list and that's not the case
for contacts added after I have sent them an e-mail. Is there a way I can
refresh the list, manually if necessary?

Grant