[kde-linux] kweather problem

Paul Kaplan pkaplan1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 14 02:12:19 UTC 2006

I can't get kweather in kde3.5.1 to display info from any station.
I can set a station in the "Weather Service" panel, and it updates correctly,
but in the Display panel, the dropdown for "Weather Station Options"
Location: shows only "Unknown Station".  None of the stations I select are
listed.

I tried manually entering a station location in
~/.kde/share/config/weather_panelappletrc, but the change isn't read.

Is this a bug or does someone have a solution?
Paul