[kde-linux] tbird as default ffox mail program ?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Mar 6 12:58:24 UTC 2006

On Monday 06 March 2006 06:45, A_ Navone wrote:
> i have set kde components to default to tbird
> as default mail app, yet whenever i click on ffx email icon
> evolution comes up,  running under fc 4

Firefox is not a KDE program and not yet properly integrated with KDE so it
doesn't use the settings from KDE's control center.

For now you'll have to set the mailto handler in Firefox itself, I am pretty
sure the mozilla help sites have documentation about that.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>