[kde-linux] How to get XML from Akkregator's Archive?

Daniel danstemporaryaccount at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 20 20:45:45 UTC 2006

A friend of mine accidentally blew away his blog's database and has no
backup.  However, I've been subscribed to his RSS feed for some time,
so I have a considerable amount of his content cached in my Akkregator
archive...  but it's not in a readable format.

After some Googling, it appears that the .mk4 files are actually Metakit
database files, but I found little information regarding how to get the
data out -- preferably into an importable XML format.

Any ideas?

--
What will you do if all your problems aren't solved by the time you die?
  - Random Fortune Nugget