[kde-linux] Compiling KDE applications seperately

Donn Washburn n5xwb at hal-pc.org
Sat Jun 17 14:40:04 UTC 2006

Emon wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I just joined the list.
>
> I am a newbie running Slackware10.2 with (default 3.4) KDE desktop.
>
> I want to compile (just) the  kmix application seperately, is it possible??
> If so, where do I get the source for it.
>
> Thanks
> Emon
It is part of kdemultimedia (as I remember).  I did download it and then
did ./configure then cd to kmix and built it only
and installed.

That was done due to (what I and another person see as) a bug with the
"Input" red LEDs not seeming to turn off correctly.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
Ham Callsign N5XWB   Email: " n5xwb at hal-pc.org "