[kde-linux] Using KWallet

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Fri Jun 9 15:10:26 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 06 juni 2006 00:14, schreef Pollywog:

Hi,

> I am running Debian Etch on one machine (KDE 3.5.2) and it has
> kwalletmanager, where you can configure kwallet.  I am not sure whether
> older versions of KDE have kwalletmanager, I don't recall seeing it in the
> version of KDE in Debian Sarge.

If I remember correctly, it's there since KDE 3.3 (in the kdeutils package)
About the initial problem, I don't have a clue why KJobViewer would access
KWallet (I don't use it at all actually)

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)