[kde-linux] service menu entry

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 03:50:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

On 6/6/06, Paul Kaplan <pkaplan1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I have two kde 3.5 installations with different service menu behaviors.
> On
> one, if I right-click a file in konqueror, I am presented with menu
> options
> Copy To and Move To.  On the other I am not.  My recollection is that in
> earlier versions of kde, these entries were present on the box where they
> are
> not now seen.
>
> Any ideas?  I would like to add these choices to the menu.

Go to Control Center-->KDE Components-->FileManager and then on the right
side choose "Quick Copy & Move" dialog. You can see the option for enabling
"Copy To" and "Move To" option.

TIA
> Paul

Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went