[kde-linux] Opera

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Fri Jul 21 08:37:56 UTC 2006

SInce I have been getting a lot of konqueror crashes the last few days (must
be something in recent Debian kernels but I have not located it and filed the
bug with kde), I have tried Opera.

I am very impressed. It is quick, doesn't kick.

As I posted, I set its mailto handler to kmailservice. Brings up this dialog
but does not fill in the To and Subject boxes. Selected it as the default
browzer but it simply comes up with by saved presets.

I would like to know how set it up to work with KDE. This may well be the best
browzer around! Check the recent Ziff Davis browzer tests!