[kde-linux] Getting Kmailservice working in Opera

Patrick Londema patrick at evilplatypus.net
Thu Jul 20 07:21:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'd try using the kmail command instead of kmailservice. The command line
options for that are as follows:
-s, --subject <subject>   Set subject of message
-c, --cc <address>        Send CC: to 'address'
-b, --bcc <address>       Send BCC: to 'address'
--check                   Only check for new mail
--composer                Only open composer window

There are a few more, you can find them in the man of at the commandline
with 'kmail --help'.

Hope that helps,
Patrick