[kde-linux] Konqueror and the Flash player

Jeff Eklund jeff at marisa.se
Sun Jul 9 18:06:25 UTC 2006

söndag 09 juli 2006 10:26 skrev Tony Bloomfield:
> On Sunday 09 July 2006 06:10, Steven Pasternak wrote:
> > Flash 8 isn't coming for linux. Flash 9 for linux should be here in '07.
> > What a rip-off!!!!!!! I just install firefox with wine and use the
> > windows flash 8 when I absolutely need it.
>
> And will there be a Flash player for Linux x86-64, does anyone know?
Your best bet at finding that out would probably be the developer in charge of
flash4linuxs blog at blogs.adobe.com: http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/
He is employed by Adobe to bring us flash9 for Linux. From time to time he
asks the community questions and gives status updates.

--
Jeff Eklund
Mobiltelefon: 0768132709
Ebrev: jeff at marisa.se