[kde-linux] KMail and HTML

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Sun Jan 29 10:45:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

I would like to know how to send an HTML file with a picture in the middle of
the doc.
My problem is to set a link between the position of the picture in the
document and the actual picture file it refers to (I send it along).

Here is what I do:
I compose the document in OpenOffice and send it from there...KMail opens.
I then modify the property of the doc (in  KMail/properties) to  suggest
automatic display. I also attach the picture and even suggest automatic
display for it too.

(Sending to myself) when I open the mail and click to view the formatted HTML
only a tiny icon (broken link) appears where the picture was placed
(naturally I can see the picture at the bottom of the page).

Could someone provide advice or point me to some good documentation?
Many thanks

Perry