[kde-linux] Kppp and two ISP accounts.

Dale dalek at exceedtech.net
Mon Jan 23 06:31:19 UTC 2006

On Sunday 22 January 2006 20:27, Jeff Dooley wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Does your /etc/wvdial.conf show the correct user/passwd?

Yup. It shows the right one but still sends the wrong one.  Could this be in
my modem somewhere?  I have been looking but I can't find anything.  This
thing has a boatload of comands though.  It may be in there somewhere.  I'm
just not sure how it got there.

ppp's pon shows the right ones too.  Of course, I typed the right one into
Kppp as well.  It even changes when I selct the other account when I'm in
here as a regular user.

Any more ideas?  I'm about out over here.

Thanks
Dale
:-)