[kde-linux] KDE multihead, hiding kicker

Andrew Walbran qwandor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:02:49 UTC 2006

Hi
I have recently set up a dual-head (not Xinerama) system running Kubuntu
Breezy, and wish to either stop the Kicker panel from starting on the second
screen, or have it auto-hide, while keeping it as usual on the first screen.
How do I do this?

Also, I'm not sure if this is a KDE problem, but for some reason I can't move
the mouse pointer to the second screen. Does anybody have any idea why this
might be?

I don't have access to the system right now, so I need a few suggestions to
try next time I can get to it.

--
Andrew Walbran
website: http://user.interface.org.nz/~andrew/